You can’t go wrong with anything that’s made with Oreos. This No Bake Oreo Pie is going to become a regular favorite in your house. It’s perfect for any occasion and comes together in less than 15 minutes with just a couple hours of set time in the fridge. Simple!
I definitely have to admit that Oreos are one of my downfalls. Just grabbing a few and eating them is such a treat! They are like potato chips for me. I can’t eat just one. 😉 There are so many things you can do with them like making these Dirt Cups, for example, or have you ever tried covering them in chocolate? Oh my! That will have to be for another day.
The texture of this No Bake Oreo Pie is very similar to cheesecake. It’s soft and creamy and with that filling on a crunchy crust, it’s fantastic. You can’t believe that this pie was made in such a short time. It’s not only easy to make but looks so pretty, too. This would be a great dessert to bring to a potluck.
Whipped topping – I prefer to use Cool Whip but you can use any brand you like
Oreo cookies – I use Oreos but I’m sure the similar store brand would work just fine.
Butter – I always use unsalted butter that way I can control the amount of salt I use.
Looking for more no bake desserts:
Eclair cake – the graham crackers, vanilla pudding, and chocolate topping all come together to taste just like an eclair.
Oreo Dirt Cups – crushed Oreo cookies blended with chocolate pudding and whipped topping
No Bake Oreo Pie
- 24 oreos, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 4 tbsp melted butter salted or unsalted
- 12 oreos, crushed
- 2 8 oz containers of Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 Oreos, crushed
- Prep! Gather all of your ingredients!
- Start with the crust first. Take the 24 Oreos and crush them. You can do this in many different ways but I used a food processor. Just blend them into fine crumbs.
- Pour the Oreo crumbs into a large bowl and add the melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour the Oreo crumbs and butter mixture into a 9 inch pie plate and press with your hand to make it even all around. You can also use the bottom of a glass.
- Place in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Take the 12 Oreos and grind them up in the food processor. Pour them into a bowl and stir in one of the Cool Whip containers. Mix everything until combined.
- Once combined, pour into the prepared pie shell. Spread out evenly in the pie shell.
- Take the second container of Cool Whip and spread that over the pie.
- Take the remaining three Oreos and crush them. Then, evenly sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the pie. You can also stand up a few extra cookies on top.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours.
Needless to say, since my family are all huge Oreo lovers, so this pie did not last very long. I hope you try this No Bake Oreo Pie. It’s so good!